I am seeing women in sweltering heat wearing long sleeves and long pants because they’d rather be sweaty and feel horrible than bare any skin. I am hearing women say “I am just fat and that’s the way it is”. Really? Is it really that way?
It’s not, you know. You can change it. Yes, it takes time. It’ll be easier if you’re patient, but even if you’re not, it’s still going to take some time. It’s taken me 6 months to lose 25lbs. That’s about 1 lb per week, which is the best way to do it. This way, you change things slowly over time and that insures that you will keep the weight off.
So what am I talking about “Get Fit for Summer” if it’s already here? While you know I am a proponent of slow & steady, I do have a couple tricks up my sleeve on how to beat the system. And I’m going to GIVE you these tricks in a free call that I am offering on Tuesday, June 11th at 1pm EST. Even if you can’t make it, click on the link below to get in, and I will give you the recording which you can keep forever.
Here are a few things we will cover in the call:
- The number 1 secret that trainers use to make their clients look thinner without actually losing any weight
- The type of workout you need to do in order to see super fast results. Sometimes in less than a week!
- The reason why this type of workout creates super fast results
- The one thing you can do RIGHT NOW to look taller and thinner in less than 5 seconds
- Why sometimes you feel like you have lost weight even though the scale says otherwise
- How to get yourself to follow through on any fitness program
- How working out this one area of the body will make you feel awesome about yourself and help you to stay on your fitness path
- How to be ready for Summer and feel great in your skin
- Why ‘exercise’ is for everyone
- Why most people are not walking around in their best versions of themselves.
So, rather than pretending that goals are dumb and that you’re happy as a fatty, get on my call and get yourself one step closer to where you want to be. Every step counts!!
You can read more about it here: http://mirzukfitness.com/free-call/
I’m so looking forward to giving you this info on the call!!